Avast UI failed to load: Get quick steps to fix!
The main purpose of any security software is to protect your system from the outside viruses, malware, adware, Trojan, and other new viruses. But, do you think this will protect you entirely from getting hacked? No! You still need to protect your network connection, web browser, passwords, and installed drivers. There is third-party security software available in the market at a convenient price. And, Avast Antivirus is one of them, which is regarded as the best security software and highly recommended by the people all over the world. It comes along with the cloud-based and provides a strong protection to your network as well as device security. With all the benefits of using it on your system, you might also stumble upon with certain drawbacks of it.
Many times, the users have complained about the problems they encounter while using the Avast Antivirus on your system. Some of the most discussed issues are Avast not scanning my computer, Avast can’t be open, Avast page showing subscription expired after it got renewed, and lots more. Among the mentioned problems Avast UI failed to load is one of the common issues, which occurred while attempting to run the security software on the computer. Are you facing the same problem and looking out for the solution? Well, then you are in the right place. Do read the blog till the end to get help.
Some of the possible reasons for Avast UI failed to load 2019-
- The installation file of Avast Antivirus might have corrupted
- The other third-party security software is interfering with the Avast Antivirus
- The network signal is poor
- The remote desktop services aren’t running in the system.
- Avast Antivirus wasn’t installed properly
- Windows was getting updated in the background when Avast was opening
- Avast Antivirus subscription has expired
Checkout the steps to solve Avast UI failed to load Windows 10-
- Check whether the network connection is coming properly or not before starting with the task.
- Make sure your system is working.
- You need to enable the remote desktop services on your system.
- Uninstall the Avast Antivirus from your system, if it’s corrupted.
- You need to reinstall the latest Avast Antivirus.
- Try to open the ‘Run’ dialog box by pressing the Windows + R key from your keyboard.
- Enter ‘services.msc’ into the box, before pressing the ‘Enter’ key from the keyboard.
- Look for the ‘Remote Desktop Services’ after Services Console opens up.
- To set automatic on the Startup type, you need to double-click on it.
- Check whether the service is running or not.
- Select the ‘Start’ button in the taskbar.
- Click on the ‘Control Panel’ to open.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option followed by ‘Programs’ and ‘Programs and Features.’
- Choose the ‘Avast’ from the list.
- Click on the ‘Uninstall or Change’ option.
- Select the ‘Repair’ option.
- Now, wait patiently for Avast to done with the changes you made.
- Reboot the system to check whether the problem resolved or not.
Hopefully! You have got the necessary help to resolve your trouble, the one you were seeking. In case, you aren’t satisfied with the steps, or you need more help for the same issue, then you need to contact the technicians, by dialing on the Avast Customer Service phone number of the region you reside. They are available round the clock to provide you with proper assistance.
Summary- Avast is one of the popular security software which is used for protecting and scanning your system. It is most recommended Antivirus of the people because it has earned the trust and the reliability so far. The most discussed problem is Avast UI failed to load which occurred while attempting to run the security software on the computer. Here, in this blog, look for the proper solution to get rid of the issue entirely. In case, you fail to solve the problem manually, then you need to call on the Avast Customer Service number of the region you reside o talk to the experts.